Registration for booking repeat prescriptions and appointments with the doctors is an easy process. Please see the Information Leaflet below.
Topcliffe Patient Online Access Information Leaflet
- Simply call into the Surgery and request a registration form from one of the receptionists or print off a copy via the link below.
Patient online access registration form
- Bring the completed registration form into the surgery. All patients are asked to provide two forms of identification. This should be one form of photo-ID ie passport or driving licence and another item such as a utility bill or bank statement. Please remember to bring your identification documents with you at the same time as your registration form.
- We will then email you to verify your email address. Once you reply to this email we will forward you a further email with your personal ID and PIN along with the Practice ID.
- Don't worry about another PIN to remember. You will need it only once when you register. Afterwards you will use a password that you choose.
- Once you have your email with personal ID and PIN, please click on one of the links at the bottom of this page. Please note that the email generated offers you the opportunity of setting up the account on one of two service providers; Patient Access or i-patient. Both will offer exactly the same service and which you use is down to personal choice. It is important to remember to go back to the same service provider when accessing the account in the future as it is not possible to access an account set up on one provider via the alternative website.
If you are already an active user of online services for repeat prescriptions and appointments and wish to extend your access to look at medication, allergies and adverse reactions please read the information leaflet and then print out, complete and bring in the registration form to reception.
If you would like to request access to a third party's record, for example, as you are a parent or carer, then please print out, complete and bring in the Online Access Proxy Consent Form to reception: